I am on my third TI-83+ (my personal first two were stolen). My brother owns an 84, and I advise you that it offers nothing at all that the 83 has no. Many of the installed apps are useless (a domain book? please!), and undertake so much space which the memory increase is worthless. The 84 is a new continuation of TI's disposition to offer huge amounts of style with little or maybe no substance. I choose to 83 for its streamlined design. The one enhancement is that the fall cover on the eighty-four does not become reduce with a great package of use, which can be a problem I have experienced with my three 83s. It looks as if the USB connectivity could be a plus (for the 83, you had to get a separate
connectivity kit to get in touch to a PC), however, most buyers will not want to connect their finance calculator to their PC.





No comments:
Post a Comment